By the common mathematics/theoretical computer science convention, authors are ordered *alphabetically* by last names.
# Journal Publications
# Conference Publications
(Supervised students are underlined.)
- Xiang Huang, Jack H. Lutz, Elvira Mayordomo, and Donald M. Stull, "[Asymptotic divergences and strong dichotomy](../mypapers/ADSD-TIT.pdf)," in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 67, no. 10, pp. 6296-6305, Oct. 2021, [doi:10.1109/TIT.2021.3085425](https://doi.org/10.1109/TIT.2021.3085425)
- Xiang Huang, Titus H. Klinge, James I. Lathrop, Xiaoyuan Li and Jack H. Lutz: [Real-Time Computability of Real Numbers by Chemical Reaction Networks.](../mypapers/RTCRN1.pdf) Volume 18, Issue 1, pp 63-73, Natural Computing (2019). (**invited paper**)
# PhD Thesis
* [Chemical reaction networks: Computability, complexity, and randomness.](https://lib.dr.iastate.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=9335&context=etd) Iowa State University, 2020.
- Xiang Huang and Rachel Huls . [Computing Real Numbers with Large-Population Protocols Having a Continuum of Equilibria.](https://arxiv.org/abs/2206.06594) The 28th International Conference on DNA Computing and Molecular Programming (DNA 28, Albuquerque, NM, Aug 8-12, 2022).
- Xiang Huang, Jack H. Lutz, Elvira Mayordomo, and Donald M. Stull, Asymptotic divergences and strong dichotomy, Proceedings of the Thirty-seventh Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS 2020, Montpellier, France, March 10-13, 2020) [Journal Version](../mypapers/ADSD-TIT.pdf)
- Xiang Huang, Jack H. Lutz, and Andrei N. Migunov. [Algorithmic Randomness in Continuous-Time Markov Chains](https://arxiv.org/abs/1910.13620), 2019. In Proceedings of the 57th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing.
- Xiang Huang, Titus H. Klinge, James I. Lathrop. [Real-Time Equivalence of Chemical Reaction Networks and Analog Computers.](../mypapers/RTCRN2.pdf) In: Thachuk C., Liu Y. (eds) DNA Computing and Molecular Programming. DNA 2019. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 11648. Springer, Cham.
- Xiang Huang, Titus H. Klinge, James I. Lathrop, Xiaoyuan Li, and Jack H. Lutz. Real-Time Computability of Real Numbers by Chemical Reaction Networks. In Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Unconventional Computation and Natural Computation (UCNC), June 2017, pp. 29-40. [Journal Version](../mypapers/RTCRN1.pdf)
- Xiang Huang and Donald. M. Stull. [Polynomial Space Randomness in Analysis.](../mypapers/PSRA.pdf) In Proceedings of the 41st International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (MFCS), August 2016:86:1-86:13.